A pyramid is a polyhedron, one of whose faces is a base. The other faces are triangles having a common vertex.
The paper net of the pyramid is a flat geometric figure that completely repeats the surface of the solid and, when bending and gluing, allows you to recreate a geometric solid.
Depending on the number of corners of the base, the correct pyramids determine whether they are:
- triangular or trihedral pyramids;
- quadrangular or tetrahedral pyramids;
To build the pyramid you will need to print a net on a regular sheet of A4 paper. Download shape net.
1. Cut out the net of the pyramid - and bend along the marked lines.
3. Turn the pyramid over and glue the base at No 2.
4. Now we get the shape of a regular pyramid!
To assemble polyhedrons, we can offer you ready-made patterns that are cut and folded.
To do this, you need to use the details of the set Magic Edges 14.
In addition, in the release itself you will find information about the structure of the polyhedrons.