Polyhedrons Publishing creates products for creativity, aimed at a wide range of consumers.
Our goal is to present information in an accessible and entertaining way.
There is a very important struggle in the minds of the younger generation. War is waged by various means and this war must be won. Why? Because if that course, which is considered to be a basic one, further talk about scientifically popular literature, further talk about expanding a person’s horizons, further understanding is impossible, will not be mastered.
Most of us react negatively to the word "learn". We are prejudiced, because learning in our mind is strongly associated with violence against our will. Meanwhile, study should be combined with pleasure, as that we will promote great progress.
The very fascination, the very parallel with the game of cubes from childhood can play a role.
No matter how the child hardens the formula, as if he did not assimilate the material on mathematics, the game method of achieving interest will always be good.
The main thing that he understood the essence of the process.
Sometimes, people do not understand how such simple objects are arranged like ordinary packaging of any object.
Magic Edges is an attempt to interest schoolchildren of junior and middle classes if geometry. This line of sets continues.
The certificate of registration of the media "Magic Edges", issued by the Federal Service for Supervision in the Field of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) October 20, 2011 series PI № FS77-47055.
Address for correspondence: Russian Federation, 249031, Obninsk, Kaluga region, Korolev st., 7
Телефон: + 7 (926) 092-39-12
Russian Book Union. Certificate of Entry.
Signed by the ex-Prime Minister of Russia - Mr. Stepashin S.V.
Send your wishes and suggestions to our email.
We are an open company, ready to cooperate and implement new ideas!
We invite cooperation of specialists in different fields of activity.
Large scientific center of Russia. Includes 10 leading research centers:
1. Institute of Physics and Energy (Rosatom structure)
2. State Scientific Center "Technology"
3. All-Russian Research Institute of Hydrometeorological Information
4. All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Meteorology
5. All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Radiology and Agroecology
6. Scientific Production Association "Typhoon"
7. Geophysical Service of the Russian Academy of Sciences
8. Medical Radiological Research Center
9. Research Institute of Physico-Chemical Institute named after L. Ya. Karpov
10. Research and Design Institute of Installation Technology